If you are looking at setting up a new business, buying or selling an established business, our team of commercial lawyers can provide you with the following services:
- Advise you on the right structure for your business, whether it is sole trader, partnership, company or trust structure.
- Incorporate your proprietary limited company and set up your corporate constitution.
- Set up any unit trust and/or family discretionary trust to make your investment into the company or business tax effective.
- Advise you on the sale or purchase of your business, and assist you through the due diligence process, including preparing any confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements.
- Negotiate the key terms of the deal, including price, employee entitlements, leasing arrangements, debtors and trading stock, and intellectual property rights.
- Prepare and finalise the contract for sale
- Assist in the satisfaction of the conditions precedent, integration and pre-completion training.
- Help you to settle and complete the sale together with the relevant adjustments and the payment of stamp duty, ASIC and other regulatory filings.
Our lawyers provide sensible and practical advice to help you deal with a range of issues to help you close your deal in an efficient and effective manner.
As Biz Lawyers & Advisory is committed to ensuring that all our clients are satisfied in their dealings with us, please give us a call so that we can better understand your requirements and offer you competitive pricing solutions.